GUYS. I’ve been thinking about what I could do as a thank you to my readers & subscribers. The ones who always comment on my social media, engage with me on Snapchat, watch my IG stories, send me messages, etc. You guys are so amazing & encouraging, I love the community that comes with blogging, especially in the mommy blog niche. You guys are the best :)
That’s why I loaded my entire library of printables (that I sell on my Etsy, anywhere from $5-$10/piece) for FREE. Over $100 in printables, right here for the taking. You’re welcome.
What’s even better is I’m working on MORE printables & activities that I’ll be adding to my library, & you’ll have lifetime access!
What’s in my library
- Cupcake toppers for Valentine’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving
- Treat bag toppers for holidays like St. Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween & Thanksgiving
- Kiddo activities– there’s a rainbow activity for matching colors, but more to come!!
- A few prints you can put in the nursery, kids rooms or playroom– more of these to come soon!!
Here’s a little preview of what’s in there– Note that some of these have watermarks, but the ones in the library do not :)
1. The Pop-up
In reading this, you’ve probably already seen the pop-up box that shows up on my page after you’ve been here for a bit. If you accidentally clicked out, don’t worry, you can still get them!
2. The “Free Printables Library” Tab
If you’re on a desktop, you’ll see the Free Printables Library Tab on the menu at the top right of my page. If you’re on a mobile, you can click the 3 lines on the top left, which will bring up the menu. From there, click “Free Printables Library” & it will take you to the page.