*insert “Ice, Ice, Baby” song here* (:
What we used:
- Liquid watercolor (We use Colorations Liquid Watercolor)
- An ice tray
- Watercolor paper works best but construction paper will work, too
- Glitter (optional)
- A tray, plate, large laminated paper or tablecloth for easier clean-up
What we did:
- Fill up the ice tray with water (leave a little room for the watercolor)
- Add watercolor to the water. We did different colors & shades in each cube.
- Add glitter if you want, & freeze!
*You could also cover the tray with aluminum foil & poke toothpicks/craft sticks through so they have little handles. I didn’t do this the first time & it was pretty messy! Most of the watercolors wash off pretty easy, though.. & let’s be honest, it’s more fun when it’s messy anyway (: