With Mother’s Day around the corner I wanted to share some of my favorite items! For me, any of these items would make a great Mother’s Day gift. Take a look at what I’ve got listed & let me know what you think!
- Ultra Chi Hair Straightener– This baby is my life saver when I need to look put together. There’s not too much to say about it other than it’s a great straightener to invest in– it heats up quick & does a great job! Can’t complain about the adorable bright pink color either :)
- Tervis Tumbler– This thing also goes everywhere with me! If you’re a nursing mom, you especially need to drink lots of water. I like that you can fill it with both hot or cold liquids, & it’s microwave/dishwasher safe. They have all sorts of fun colors & patterns to choose from & they come with a guarantee replacement policy for normal wear & tear.
- Rebecca Minkoff iPhone Folio Wristlet– This thing goes eeeeeverywhere with me! I love that it not only protects my phone, but it’s easy to carry when my hands are full. I keep my license and credit card in the card slots, which make it great for quick errands when I don’t want to carry in my purse around. So convenient! I’m in LOVE with the blush color they have but I figured black wouldn’t get as dirty, haha.
- Steve Madden Lace Up Flats– I’m not one of those moms that can carry a baby & walk in heels. I mean I can… but I prefer not to.. especially when I’m simultaneously chasing a 2 year old, ha! These lace up flats are not only on trend this season, but they are honestly the most comfortable flats I’ve ever owned. They add some femininity & a little somethin’ somethin’ to what otherwise might be a boring outfit.
- Shellac UV Nail Light– I wouldn’t do my nails any other way. Between washing dishes & kiddos, cleaning, & just being rough with my hands, a manicure would NEVER last on me! I’m not the type to go & get my nails done on a regular basis either– I just feel like I can put money elsewhere. With the Shellac, it lasts for about 2 weeks and doesn’t ruin your nails. I spent quite a bit on the mac daddy professional machine, but you can get the best seller on Amazon for $40– For some people, that’s one trip to the nail salon, so it’s worth the investment! (Keep in mind you have to use the Shellac polish with it.. I recommend using the CND brand.)
- Zella Live in Leggings– I think leggings & yoga pants are a mom staple clothing piece, haha. Stretchy = comfy + you can easily play on the floor & chase kiddos in them. Definitely a mom must have! I own 3 pairs & they can easily be dressed up to out to dinner. During the winter, they definitely live up to their name because I do live in them!
- Tiffany & Co. Heart Key Necklace– I feel like jewelry is the quintessential mom gift. This necklace is simple but sweet, I just love it… You can’t go wrong with Tiffany’s :) Also, check out Tiny Tags customizable necklaces– you can get the initials or names of your kids engraved on them, they’re soooo cute! I’ve been wanting to get a “G” to celebrate my littles :) :)
- Old Navy Tank Top– I scored this on sale for $8 & I love it! It’s a linen blend so it isn’t the softest shirt on the planet but it’s durable.. we’re still going strong after tons of washes & while some shirts start to pill or look worn out, this one still looks like the day I got it. It’s usually the first thing I pull from the clean laundry basket. I like that it’s loose but doesn’t feel sloppy. I wear it for work outs or throw it on with jean shorts & flats for a laid back outfit.
- Jane Iredale Lip Gloss– This is my favorite gloss of all time! Not only does it give my lips a girly shine, it conditions & hydrates. I’m not blessed with naturally silky smooth lips, but this gloss does the trick to revive my lips when they’re looking & feeling dry. It’s free of petroleum-based ingredients & animal cruelty free :) I have the shades Soft Peach and Apricot Fizz, but they have tons of colors to choose from.
Another awesome gift idea would be a professional family photo session. I absolutely love having moments captured on camera & being able to look back on them to see how we’ve grown. You could later make a photo book with the images from the session or have them printed to hang in your home.
I hope this gave you a little inspiration if you’re looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas, or if you were just interested in some good products to buy for yourself ;) Also, have you seen my Everyday Spring Makeup Tutorial? Be sure to check that out before you leave!!