It makes me wonder… have I done/accomplished everything I wanted to by now? Am I where I thought I would be in life? Am I the person I want to be? How can I grow or better myself?
I started a list a couple months ago- a “30 before 30” list. (I’m such a list person, it’s not even funny. Seriously, I have lists for my lists. I totally got that from my mom… Thaaanks, mom!) I decided to make this public not only to hold myself accountable but to hopefully inspire others to do the same. I wanted my list to be well-rounded & encompass a variety of categories (stepping outside my comfort zone, challenging myself, following through with fun/simple things I’ve always wanted to do but been too lazy/never got around to etc.) So here’s my list!
- Open & maintain an Etsy shop– I started a shop called thelovedesigns!! :)
- Learn how to sew. I got a machine & my grandma has been teaching me :)
- Plant & maintain a garden with fruits/veggies/herbs.
- Take a cross-country road trip.
- Do an anonymous good deed.
- Read the Bible cover-to-cover.
- Write a children’s book.
- Take Giovanni to Italy.
- Eat raw for 30 days.
- Do volunteer work.
- Master photoshop.
- Get amazingly fit.
- Learn to meditate.
- Splurge on something ridiculous. (Louboutins? Chanel?)
- Make fresh pasta. I’m going to post the recipe soon!
- See the pope.
- Do a color run.
- Master my DSLR.
- Try stand up paddle boarding.
- Eat cake at Carlo’s Bakery.
- Have a large print/canvas of one of the photos I took & hang it in my house.
- Build something.
- Speak fluent Italian.
- Take a cooking class with hubby.
- Go scuba diving.
- Learn guitar.
Complete my unfinished paintings.
- Design & sew a dress or outfit.
- Begin & end each day with prayer.